We will make a positive impact in our community by providing the highest quality martial arts instruction, guiding each student on his or her journey to become a better person through the disciplined practice of Tae Kwon Do.
Character development is the foundation of our martial arts program. This is reflected in our Code of Conduct.
1. Be loyal to your country.
2. Be obedient to your parents.
3. Be loving between husband and wife.
4. Be cooperative between brother and sister.
5. Be faithful between friends.
6. Be respectful to your elders.
7. Be trustworthy between teacher and student.
8. Know the difference between good and evil.
9. Never retreat in battle.
10. Always finish what you start.
We strive for a safe, supportive, fun environment in which every man, woman and child is given the tools to achieve his or her goals. We are a family-friendly training center and encourage dads, moms, kids, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends to train together.
We are conveniently located in Central Arlington on 303 (Pioneer Parkway) just west of Fielder Road. We are across the street from The Maverick. Click here for map.